Happy Valentine's day!

Here is my first three step fold card!  I made it for my beloved sister whose far away.  She received it today so now I can share it with you.


I’m entering this card into the CraftyJC Challenge #14. This month we were challenged to create a Valentine’s project with non-traditional colors so, as my favorite color, purple was the chosen for this card. 




In this card I used for the first time my new big shot machine to cut the middle heart (‘Tim Holtz Heart Wings’ die), the swirl and the oval from the sentiment; and to emboss the big heart and the front step of the card.  As for stamps I used heart and flowers from an spanish stamp set and my first Tilda Stamp,  I love it!

What do you think?

Comentarios

  1. very lovely step card....

    Cheers,
    Indira
    http://arty-sorts.blogspot.in/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Indira! All the amazing things I've seen in Crafty challenge have inspired me to learn more and have encouraged me to try different things.
      I'm very happy for that!

      Eliminar
  2. Preciosa tarjeta, y qué original!!!! Feliz San Valentín ;)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias Monica.
      En Colombia no celebramos esta festividad pero la historia de San Valentín siempre me ha conmovido... Por eso no lo dejo pasar.

      Feliz San Valentin para ti tambien!

      Eliminar
  3. Is beautiful!!! who sent you the?

    Pd. Hice trampa con el inglés, jajaja. Beso!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ahhh!! a tu hermana!!!! ya leí bien.

    Pd. Necesito urgente las clases de inglés!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. jejeje. Toco en ingles porque es para el reto de Crafty challenge...

      Eliminar
  5. Qué chula esta tarjeta, Vinka! Me gustan mucho el color y el diseño. Tengo que hacer una de estas!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias Raquel!! En tu blog vi una tarjeta de Magnolia también muy bonita, a ver si yo también me animo!

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario